Get Started Hauling
First, you will need to join our discord server.OperationIda.com/discord
Second simply, create an account. Once your account is created, click "My Account" and link your Discord and Frontier accounts. You will find the links to do this on the left-hand navigation menu on your account page. Once your Discord and Frontier accounts have been linked, you can start hauling to the repair station. The system will automatically check for new deliveries and post them every 3 minutes.
You don't need to keep the website open all the time, but you do need to open it briefly each time you take a break and start hauling again.
Helpful Hints if you notice your deliveries aren't posting:
If you have sold your commodities to the repair station and you're sitting there at the station wondering why you haven't seen your delivery post to the Discord channel, these are some helpful hints that will help get the item to post quicker:
- Jump to another system
- (unconfirmed) After market sell exit out of starport services, go back into starport services and back out again.
For any further information check out the FAQ section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I post deliveries?
- You don't, we handle it automatically for you. The app will update the delivery channel in Discord every 3 minutes.
- The app is not posting any deliveries; why?
- It has not been 3 minutes since you did the market sell
- It's been a long time (at least several hours) since you did the market sell
- You have not linked your Discord account and your Frontier account; you should see "Accounts Linked" in the upper-left corner of the page if both are currently linked correctly
- Frontier's servers haven't updated your journal yet; see the Helpful Hints above to try to force an update, then wait at least 3 minutes
- You may not be logged into the web site; you must log in at least once before hauling
- You took a break of at least 90 minutes (which is good!) and didn't log in again after your break (not so good)
- AFTER you've checked ALL of the above, ask on Discord and we'll take a look
- I forgot to open the website when I started hauling! How do I log my missed deliveries?
- If the deliveries were in the last few hours, you can probably just open the website and it'll log them.
- If they were made on a previous day or are otherwise not logging at all, you can manually log them via Discord, but PLEASE BE SURE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN LOGGED ALREADY. Duplicate deliveries are a pain to cleanup :(
- I turned in some Source And Return missions for repair commodities; do those get counted?
- They do! For efficiency, the app will add up all the deliveries (both missions and market sells) of the same commodity that were made in the same minute and report them as a single number for each commodity delivered.
- How do I link my Discord and Frontier Accounts?
- Once you are logged in, click on the "My Account" link at the very top right of the site. Once there you will see two links in the left hand navigation to link your accounts.
- I still have the Operation Ida Voice Attack plugin installed. Should I remove it?
- Yes! This application and the old Voice Attack plugin are not compatible with each other.
If you have any other issues that these FAQs haven't answered, please reach out on Discord to Cyborgdoom or any of the Operation Ida staff.